Friday, May 24, 2013

Hope you all enjoy my laborous research for your own saftey and peace of mind (or the opposite)

So today is the start of my quest to prove the existence of a certain "Creepypasta" character named Jeff the Killer. I shall do this in many different ways, and I guess the best place to start is in the mind. We have no proof the Jeff doesn't exist so we can't say for sure that he does. If we look at the crime reports in Ohio (where some people say he was born) starting in 1993 or 1994 (this will make him around 19-20 years of age) here is what we get in 1995-2002: From 1995—2002, violence against college students decreased 54 percent, while violence against nonstudents of similar ages fell 45 percent.
Then if we look at homocides in Ohio in 2008 (he would have been 14, so after he killed his family) they look like this: 2007=600 Hommocides 2008=550 Homocides
So we can say that the number of homocides fluctuated in 2007-2008. After this (if he exists) he may have moved away from Ohio to another place to continue his killing spree. The infuriating thing about Jeff is that he's so hard to track. I have no idea where he went after that (as I said before, if he exists) or whether or not he even moved out of Ohio, or if he was even ever in Ohio. All I can say is that there was a fluctuation, a small one, mind you, in hommocides there in 2007-2008. This was just after Jeff had killed his family at the age of 13. He may have spent a year in his birthplace then moved on elsewere. One of the reasons that Jeff is hard to track is, (if he exists) by now, he must be a really exparienced killer. He has been around for so long that he must know how to slip into houses, kill the household members, then slip out into the night. If he killed by day he would me seen coming out of the houses. Also since he is a sleep murderer the people who he kills never scream. The only see him when he is about to kill them, the before they can scream he does something to their neck so they can't breath and then kills them. If he somehow gets you alone in a werehouse, in the woods, in an abandoned ally way on an almost never travled street, he will drag the killing out. All of this I have learned from reading his stories and such, so I don't have the most reliable information, but I think it's safe to say that if he was born in Ohio there is some sort of proof of his existance in the form of a slight fluctuation in homocides that year.
I will post more as soon as I lear more. If you would like to help me in this investigation please email me at oliviasfrzop@gmail.com
Thank you.
      Oliver Stewart;Creepypasta Investigator, and Private Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment